Three Day First Aid at Work Training Course
At KISS Training we are approved to teach Three Day First Aid at Work Training Courses under the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and this course does conform to currently acceptable First Aid practice.
The Three Day First Aid at Work Training Course can be run either at your business’s location in a suitable environment or at a purpose built training facility whichever is more suitable and practical for you.
The Three Day First Aid at Work Training Course duration will be at least 24 hours run over a minimum of 3 days and completed within 13 weeks.
This Three Day First Aid at Work Training Course is not just an attend course, students are required to take part in practical work, theoretical work and also home studies to successfully complete the course which will be assessed at the end by experienced assessors.
This comprehensive course aims to equip delegates with the essential knowledge and practical experience to enable them to carry out first aid in the workplace. Delegates will learn vital skills by participating in unique practical exercises and scenarios.
- Safety and Dangers for the first aider
- Use of a first aid equipment
- Contents of a first aid box
- Duties of employers and the legal framework
- Management of an emergency and the calling of emergency services
- Record keeping of treatment
- CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)
- Diabetic emergency
- Asthma attack
- Spinal injury
- Unconscious casualties
- Treatment & signs of shock
- Treatment of a bleeding casualty
- Scalds and burns
- Sprains strains soft tissue injuries
- Has an eye injury/s
- From fractures / breaks
- Poisoned and or allergies
- Take appropriate action on recognising major illness
- Recognise minor illness and take appropriate action
- The disposal of the casualty to (hospital/home back to work etc)
All students will be issued a certificate on successful completion of the Three Day First Aid at Work Training Course.