Manual Handling Training Course
Avoid injuries in the workplace by learning best practices for lifting, carrying and a host of other activities, which when carried out correctly will ensure no time is lost due to unnecessary injury.
This course is aimed at employees who have to carry out moving or lifting activities as part of their job role. It ensures employees adhere to best practice, helping to reduce the risk of injury to themselves and others in the workplace.
This course covers:
- Manual handling operations and legislation
- Anatomy and physiology of the spine
- Injuries and statistics related to manual handling
- Personal and financial consequences of poor manual handling
- Improper activities that can cause injuries
- How to handle and move objects correctly
Cost: £30 + VAT