HACCP Training Course
Minimise risk to your customers, caused by bad hygiene practices and contamination, by implementing a food safety management system in your workplace.
This course identifies control procedures that can be implemented in your workplace and will help you gain a thorough understanding of HACCP principles and how to apply them to your business. It is applicable to all sectors of the food industry.
HACCP applies to businesses of all sizes and since January 2006 has become mandatory in all UK food handling operations.
This course covers:
- The benefits of a HACCP system
- The role of employers and employees
- Implementation of HACCP
- Conducting a hazard analysis
- Consequences of not implementing HACCP
- The interrelationship of food safety management systems
Cost: £25 + VAT