Front of House Health & Safety Training Course
Front of House roles mean you’re responsible for customers’ welfare. This course gives you the knowledge and skills to minimise risk and prevent accidents.
Designed for customer-facing roles the course provides an overview of key legislation and details safety management processes, risk assessment, ergonomics, work station design, manual handling best practice and how to ensure you can prevent accidents in the workplace.
This course covers:
- Health & Safety legislation
- Employers’ and employees’ responsibilities for health and safety
- Workplace hazards, risks and equipment
- The role of risk assessment
- Substances that are hazardous to health and appropriate controls
- Noise and vibration
Cost: £35 + VAT