Communication Training Course
Increase awareness, understanding and efficiency in your workplace through effective communication.
Communication is essential within all aspects of life, especially in an environment where people find communicating difficult such as hospitals or care homes. Learners who successfully complete this course will gain a clear understanding of the different ways to communicate and how to apply the techniques learned, including active listening, in their workplace.
This course covers:
- Understanding communication
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- The concept and process of effective listening
- Effective questioning
- Adapting communication methods to suit the situation
- The purpose of record keeping and how this should be completed
Cost: £30 + VAT