Common Induction Standards Training Course
Ensure you have the knowledge and understanding to care for clients in a safe and dignified manner with this course and you’ll begin your new role with confidence.
The course looks at an employee’s role and responsibilities within the health and social care sector; health and safety procedures, equality measures and their importance as well as identifying areas for their own personal development.
So whether you are embarking on a new role within the industry or are completely new to the profession it doesn’t matter. This course will give you a basis to your role, developing your knowledge and helping to further your career.
This course covers:
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Health and safety procedures
- How to communicate effectively
- The principles for implementing a duty of care
- The principles for safeguarding within health and social care
- How to promote and deliver person-centred support
Cost: £65 + VAT