Age Verification Training Course
It is a legal requirement for all licensed premises to ensure an age verification policy exists in relation to the supply of alcohol on their premise.
This course enables you to fulfil your legal requirement by providing you with a ‘model age verification policy’ and explaining the procedures you need to follow in order to verify the age and ID of young customers. It also highlights the consequences for failing to implement a policy on age verification for alcohol sales.
This course covers:
- The law on age verification for alcohol sales
- Age Verification policy and procedures
- How and when to challenge for proof of age
- Acceptable forms of ID
- Refusing a proxy sale of alcohol
- Managing conflict and common high risk scenarios
Cost: £30 + VAT