Teacher Conflict Resolution Training Course
At KISS Training we are approved to teach Teacher Conflict Resolution Training Course and this course does conform to currently acceptable Conflict Resolution practice.
The Teacher Conflict Resolution Training Course can be run either at your business’s location in a suitable environment or at a purpose built training facility whichever is more suitable and practical for you.
The Teacher Conflict Resolution Training Course will run for approximately 7 hours (1 Day).
This Teacher Conflict Resolution Training Course is not just an attend course, students are required to take part in practical work, theoretical work and also home studies to successfully complete the course.
Our Conflict Resolution Training can help everyone develop strategies and skills for coping with pressures and stresses on a personal level – perhaps even changing their own behaviour. It also enables staff to recognise signs of stress in others and to tackle situations before they become out of hand.
- Describe common causes of conflict
- Describe the two forms of ‘communication’
- Give examples of how communication can breakdown
- Explain three examples of ‘communication models’ that assist in conflict resolution
- Describe behaviours they may encounter during different interactions
- Give examples of impact factors
- Describe the use of distance when dealing with ‘conflict’
- Explain the use of ‘reasonable force’ as it applies to conflict resolution
- Describe different methods for dealing with possible conflict situations
All students will be issued a certificate on completion of passing the Teacher Conflict Resolution Training Course.